Sign up to view the on-demand webcast!
(originally presented Thursday 4 Oct 2012)
With baseline features set and hardening for enterprise usage in place, the Folsom release marks OpenStack’s transition from a service provider platform to an enterprise ready solution.
Targeted to experienced OpenStack users and cloud infrastructure teams considering new deployments, this overview of what's new with the Folsom Release features Boris Renski, EVP and Co-founder of Mirantis and member of the OpenStack Foundation Board; and Piotr Siwczak, Senior Staff Engineer at Mirantis and contributor to OpenStack.
Key topics include:
- Synopsis of market developments since the April Essex release
- New capabilities and user features: Nova, Cinder, Keystone, hypervisor support
- Quantum and Load Balancer as a Service
- Under-the-covers with key new architectural features
- Supplementary Resources about Folsom
Sign up below to view the recorded webcast or download the complete presentation.