Webinar On Demand
How to Stop Chasing DevOps Excellence and Drive More Business Innovation
Chasing excellence in DevOps can stifle business innovation. To unlock enhanced value, enterprises need to focus on activities that are above the ‘high value line’, the zone where you can concentrate on the innovation and invention that set your business apart. Enterprise IT teams that undertake whole stack ownership of differentiated and undifferentiated IT deliverables often face the same challenges:
- Focus: Scarce resources are tied up with operational and support activity
- Confidence: Lack of experience in new technologies and managing additional cloud complexities
- Consistency: Efficient, repeatable and dependable delivery of a new service portfolio
- Quality: Business expectations are for highly optimized performance and continuous availability
- Predictability: Budgeting and planning for further Service development are not standardized
Alternatively, a Supporting Service can not only resolve some or all of these challenges, but also enable you to pivot resources from chasing a technological advantage to high value business differentiation activity.
Join Damian Jennings, Mansoor Ali, and Amanda Phelps, all members of the Mirantis Professional Services team, as they describe how you can leverage Mirantis’s Pipeline as Your Service and DevOps as Your Service to stay above the high value line. Please fill out the adjacent form and you will be redirected to the On Demand recording.