View our upcoming live demos and webinars.
Note: This live demo already occurred, sign up to view the slides and recording.
Join one of our cloud experts for a live demo of how to add a minion to a Kubernetes cluster deployed by Mirantis Cloud Platform. The one-hour, interactive presentation will cover:
- Overview of MCP and Kubernetes related components
- Live Demonstration of how to:
- Register a new Compute Server with Metal-as-a-Service (this will be simulated)
- Add minions attached to masters by modifying YAML files, updating the Git repo containing cluster definitions, and executing Jenkins pipelines and Salt formulas automatically
- Verify a minion is operational using kubectl commands
- Create a Pod with 2 replicas (one on each minion), verify the Pod is operational and check that both replicas provide the application service through kube-proxy
- You'll also have a chance to ask any questions you may have about MCP, Kubernetes or open cloud technologies in general
Original demo date: January 16, 2019
Questions or feedback? CONTACT US