Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Time: 10:00am PST / 18:00 UTC
Join one of our cloud experts for a live demo of the Mirantis Cloud Platform Edge Demo Virtual Appliance, which provides an easy way to install a simple edge cloud so you can get a feel for what can be done. The one-hour, interactive presentation will cover:
- Architecture of the MCP Edge Demo Virtual Appliance
- Live Demonstration of how to:
- Install the appliance
- Instantiate an edge-capable cluster with Kubernetes and Virtlet, which enables you to run VMs as k8s pods
- Create two VM pods that talk to each other
- Access a traditional container from a VM-based container
- You'll also have a chance to ask any questions you may have about MCP Edge, edge computing or open cloud technologies in general
Capacity is limited, sign up today to reserve your spot!
Can't make it on the day? Sign up anyways and we'll send you the recording.
Questions or feedback? CONTACT US