Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Time: 9:00am PST / 17:00 UTC
Join one of our software engineers for a live demo of kubeadm-dind-cluster, a tool for running local multi-node Kubernetes clusters. The one-hour, interactive presentation will provide an overview of kubeadm-dind-cluster features, including
- A live demonstration of cluster startup and teardown
- Working with remote docker engines
- Building Kubernetes from source
- Methods for testing Kubernetes extensions
- Working with public CI systems such as CirlceCI and Travis
- Running e2e tests
You'll also have a chance to ask any questions you may have about Kubernetes in general, kubeadm-dind-cluster, or Mirantis Kubernetes offerings.
Because of the interactive nature of the presentation, capacity is limited, so sign up today to reserve your spot!
Can't make it on the day? Sign up anyway, and we'll send you the recording.
Questions or feedback? CONTACT US