This live demo has already occurred. Sign up to download the slides and watch the recording.
Join one of our software engineers for a live demo of kubeadm-dind-cluster, a tool for running local multi-node Kubernetes clusters. The one-hour, interactive presentation will provide an overview of kubeadm-dind-cluster features, including
- A live demonstration of cluster startup and teardown
- Working with remote docker engines
- Building Kubernetes from source
- Methods for testing Kubernetes extensions
- Working with public CI systems such as CirlceCI and Travis
- Running e2e tests
You'll also have a chance to ask any questions you may have about Kubernetes in general, kubeadm-dind-cluster, or Mirantis Kubernetes offerings.
Because of the interactive nature of the presentation, capacity is limited, so sign up today to reserve your spot!
Original broadcast date: February 20, 2019
Questions or feedback? CONTACT US