You've been hearing all the talk about containers, but between the containers themselves and all of the orchestration technologies, how do you even begin to get started?
In this special 60-minute webinar, we'll give you the context you need to understand how containers, Docker and Kubernetes relate to OpenStack so you can begin to dive in. You'll learn:
- What containers are, and how they can make your infrastructure more efficient
- What Kubernetes is and how container orchestration helps make your applications more resilient
- What microservices are and how they change the application landscape
- How OpenStack and Kubernetes relate to each other
Join Mirantis Kubernetes instructor Andrew Lee as he takes you through everything you need to get started.
Original Broadcast: September 21, 2017
- Andrew Lee, Technical Instructor, Mirantis
- Nick Chase, Head of Content, Mirantis