Your business applications dictate the unique infrastructure requirements needed to provide the best possible experience for your customers. However, how do you leverage the investment in infrastructure spread out over five or more years when it seems like requirements and technologies change every five weeks?
You need cloud infrastructure that is flexible, works within your constraints, and can be quickly tuned to your unique use cases. Mirantis Cloud Platform (MCP) delivers flexible, open private-cloud infrastructure management that is cost efficient to maintain and evolves as your business grows so you can treat your infrastructure like your applications - continuously improved.
In this webinar, Field CTO Shaun O'Meara will take you through some of the things you need to think about, and how the latest features of MCP are specifically designed to give you the flexibility you need to deliver the infrastructure your workloads require. He will discuss:
- Treating your infrastructure just like your applications, with workflows and tooling that allow you to deliver change efficiently, continuously and safely
- Starting with tuned stacks to provide an efficient baseline for your use case, and continuously tuning the services, versions, configuration, and topology of your clouds to suit the changing needs of your business
- Know with certainty that critical updates can be safely delivered by using cloud verification “guardrails” before pushing to production
- The fact that when you are moving fast and delivering flexible infrastructure at scale, things will inevitably break, which is fine -- as long as you have the deep operational insights and tools to keep your clouds running smoothly
- How to stay in control and compliance by ensuring that changes are properly (and efficiently) approved and logged every step of the way for easy auditing and rollback as needed
Original Broadcast: September 6, 2018
About the Presenter:
Shaun has been designing and building Enterprise IT Infrastructure Solutions for 15 years. His work with customers — advising on the journey to cloud and assisting in the development of cloud solutions — has given him a wide scope to learn and try new and diverse technologies.